Bioenergy > Publications
|The BioenergyWiki is no longer being actively updated.|
This page provides a list of links to useful publications related to biofuels, both print and online.
- Books and Periodicals: This section includes books, and weekly and monthly periodicals on bioenergy and related topics.
- Position papers: This section is for papers and statements that are primarily advocating for a specific policy, approach or position regarding bioenergy, arranged on a geographical basis. This includes statements by politicians, and United States Congressional Statements.
- Reports: This page links and lists reports dealing with all aspects of bioenergy, arranged on a geographical basis.
- Scientific papers: This page links and lists peer-reviewed scientific and technical papers dealing with bioenergy technology, agriculture, environmental impact and other areas. Papers that examine other issues from a social science, political or economic perspective are in Reports.
- Websites: This page links to websites, blogs, wikis, podcasts, internet accesible videos and other media dealing with bioenergy. Links to company websites are in the appropriate companies page. Links to organizations are generally on the appropriate organizations or country's page.
- Teaching materials - This section provides materials for teachers on bioenergy, biofuels and other topics.
| Books and Periodicals | Position papers | Reports | |
Scientific papers | Websites
What is bioenergy? | Benefits/Risks | Who is doing what?